Congratulations to Gerald Arthur Moore for winning the 2019 Chapbook Series contest! His chapbook "Trigger Fingers" is now available.
Honorable mentions include:
- “To Love a Painter” by Jenifer Fox
- “One Sturdy Blossom” by Kenneth Pobo
- “Sex in the Age of Nihilism” by Marco Patitucci
Thank you to all our contributors, we hope you will submit again for the 2020 Chapbook Series Contest. Keep writing!
The Prize: Publication and ten contributor copies!
Reading Period: August 15th, 2019 - December 31st, 2019
Entry Fee: $10
- Work must be previously unpublished as a whole (individual poem publication is okay).
- Simultaneous submissions are okay as long as you inform us immediately if the chapbook has been accepted for publication elsewhere.
- All individual poems will be considered for publication.
- Manuscripts can be anywhere from 14 – 24 pages in length.
- Collaborations and translations are welcome as long as the submitting author has the rights to the work. For translations, please send only the English version.
- Multiple submissions are permitted.
- Begin the manuscript with a title page and a table of contents.
- 12pt, Times New Roman, Single Spaced, Standard Manuscript Formatting
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Pub House Books: Chapbook Series. We look forward to reading your poems.
Check out the 2019 winning chapbook here!