Reading Period: March 1st, 2020 - December 31st, 2020
- Work must be previously unpublished as a whole (individual poem publication is okay).
- Simultaneous submissions are okay as long as you inform us immediately if the chapbook has been accepted for publication elsewhere.
- All individual poems will be considered for publication.
- Manuscripts can be anywhere from 14 – 36 pages in length.
- Collaborations and translations are welcome as long as the submitting author has the rights to the work. For translations, please send only the English version.
- Multiple submissions are permitted.
- Begin the manuscript with a title page and a table of contents.
- 12pt, Times New Roman, Single Spaced, Standard Manuscript Formatting
- Poets receive two author copies of published manuscripts (additional author copies may be purchased at cost+shipping)
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Pub House Books: Chapbook Series. We look forward to reading your poems.
Check out our previous chapbook publications here!